Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A good day


Today I did well.


I ate healthily all day long, whith one bite of cake top from my mom's house as I walked out the door. I didn't take any the whole time I was there, so I had one tiny bite while I was leaving. My mom decorates cakes so there is always cake tops that she just throws away...and they are my favorite part! So it was awesome that I was able to walk past them and not have a bowl full! I am sure it sounds odd, but it is what it is. Anyway, I tried a new recipe for dinner tonight. The total calorie count was 620 for these stuffed peppers, but they would have been less if I had ground turkey instead of ground beef and if I had used 6 peppers instead of 4. But they were really yummy! I took a picture and was going to post it, but it didn't turn out as well I had wanted. It definitely doesn't do it justice. I am just starting to photo document some of my foods, which is kind of fun. I kept forgetting to do it until after I ate half of it. I also seem to not get a good angle and the food looks really gross in the pictures. I took the time to hard boil eggs today so that I would have another option for a snack. Today I had 2 with a cup of fruit. It was a perfect amount. I ended up staying under my calorie goal today, which seems to be a good goal for me with nursing. I am still losing weight (slowly) and my milk doesn't seem to be affected. I think I have my goal between 2200-2400, so I think I will cut it to 2000-2200 and see how that goes. It's weird to eat so much and yet still be losing! I love it! Except the days where I have a hard time eating enough...and it does happen.
I did manage to get an EA Active workout in. I missed yesterday so I did yesterdays workout today. So I believe that puts me at Day 5 today. It was tough, not gonna lie. I had to do squat jumps and lunge jumps...my thighs were burning! It's a great feeling :) Nothing beats a great workout! Oh, I just realized I didn't stretch...I should probably go do that right now! (I just finished my workout). Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment