Friday, October 22, 2010

Goals for new challenge

Ok, so I thought about some different goals for Samantha's 33 Day Challenge and I came up with one's that I think are doable for me. I may have to invest in a new pair of shoes since one of my $130 pair of Nike shoes has mysteriously disappeared. The hubby and I are completely dumbfounded about this. We have completely torn apart the basement trying to find it. Grrr. I am sooo frustrated about this! But I will not let this keep me from meeting my goals. I will see if I can find my old gym shoes to use...I don't even know if they will fit! They are still over at the old house...

Anyway! Here are the goals that I have set for the next 33 days :)

Clean Eats 0/55/66
Resistance Training 0/15
Cardio Training 0/20
Weight Loss 0/8
Personal Goal 1 Knitting at least 30 minutes a day 0/33
Personal Goal 2 Do one active thing with the kids during the week 0/22
Personal Goal 3 Blog daily 0/33

Now knowing how I feel about challenges I am going to focus and give it my all. I know that there a few other amazing women participating in this challenge as well which should make it more motivating! I look forward to tweeting my progress daily and blogging my successes. Here's to a great 33 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am super glad you decided to join in!! We are always here for support, advice, and guidance!!! Tweet me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am really excited about this challenge! I am enjoying learning about the twitter and blogging community.

    ReplyDelete