Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 2 done :)

Well I managed to get it done. It took a while, and I thought it might not happen. But I did it.

I completed Day 2 of the EA Active 30 Day Challenge. On moderate intensity. I then attempted my 3 miles. I made it 2.15 miles. I walked half and ran half. Okay, I jogged half. I just didn't think I could do 3 miles. No, that's not true. I KNOW I could have gone 3 miles. But I knew I was in a time crunch and had to shower before I could feed the little man again. So I stopped. I don't regret this decision at all. I did what I knew I was capable of doing. I haven't really worked out in over 10 months. I have to cut my body some slack or I will burn out buy next week! So I did Day 2 and did 2 miles. And I feel AWESOME! My eating has been fairly good today. If anything, I haven't eaten enough. So I should probably have some post workout protein here! Tomorrow is my rest day for both EA Active and running. Plus it's both of my daughter's birthdays tomorrow. My oldest turns 7 and my youngest turns 2! So we have a pretty busy day booked for tomorrow. If it's nice we are going to test out the new double jogging stroller I bought today! Of course I won't actually be jogging since it's my day off, but we'll see how it works with both the 2 year old and the 7 week old in it :) I hope everyone is having a spectacular Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment