Thursday, October 7, 2010

FINALLY!!

I know I have posted something just about every 4 hours or so, but I had to say I finally got my run in!!! It took some doing since my mom is sick and couldn't come help with the kids. I thought I wasn't going to be able to get it in since Sean was being fussy, but I laid him in the crib and let him cry for a few minutes and before long he was sound asleep! So I was able to get my run in after all. I only went 2 miles, but then it's been like 10 months since I ran last. I tried using Week 4 for the C25k, but found it quite difficult (I was going to do week 3 but I couldn't find it on my iPod). So I just alternated my running and walking as I felt necessary. I feel good. I am looking forward to getting back up to funning several miles at once, but I know it will take some time to get my stamina back. I would share my run with you, but I can't figure out how to do it anymore! The site has changed some since I was last on it :)

Now tomorrow will be an EA Active day.

No comments:

Post a Comment