Friday, September 3, 2010

New Blog, New Start

After having a baby less than 3 weeks ago, I am ready to get back to eating healthy and getting fit. I must say that I did not have the best day today, seeing as how the church was providing our meals for the past couple of weeks as well as my favorite blizzard of the month at Dairy Queen right now. So I did not eat well today. I know that this weekend will be filled with meals out or meals brought in since it is a holiday weekend. With the start of a new school year for my oldest on Tuesday, I hope to get things into a routine rather quickly. I can't wait to get back into running on a regular basis, but in order to do that I have start somewhere, which is walking every day. So with this new start I will have to learn how to eat right all over again, since I still need to eat enough calories to keep up my milk supply, but low enough calories to be able to lose weight. I think that before I get into counting calories, I will work on concentrating on the quality of the food I will be eating.
I am noy really new to blogging, as I have been blogging on Blog To Lose for over a year now, but I have never blogged really on my own. I have started this blog in hopes it will help to keep me on track. I also started one about my family. So I guess we'll see how this goes! I am looking forward to having this outlet to go to during the frustrations and successes of weight loss, eating right, and exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment