Tuesday, September 14, 2010

8 Week Challenge: Days 2 & 3

Well my next two days of my challenge were not as great as the first day was. I am still making sure to choose healthier options on most of my foods, but now I am thinking I am eating too much. It's hard to know because I am starving all the time, and I don't know if it's a legitimate hunger or not. I don't know if I am eating too much. I didn't weigh myself this morning due to not enough time to even breathe getting the kids ready to get out the door on time. It was a little frantic at my house today. I was very pissed today, as a matter of fact. I left the house with no breakfast, something I NEVER do these days. I haven't missed breakfast in over a year! So I was really annoyed. I could have tried to find something healthier than Arby's breakfast, but I didn't. It was on the way to my next stop and I didn't have much time. So I ate a greasy, fatty breakfast. Ewww. The rest of my day wasn't much better. Half a pizza at my mom's house (a Tombstone pizza, not delivery) and one and a half Jimmy John subs. Just junk all the way around today! And I am feeling it. I also did not get a chance to walk yesterday or today. Things seem to be soo busy during the day! On the brighter side, I made a homemade dinner last night...granted it wasn't all that healthy, especially when you have two helpings of it. I made spaghetti sauce and put in the crockpot to simmer for the afternoon. Next time I think I will use ground turkey. I may also find a substitute for the noodles...if I remember correctly you can use zucchini instead of half the serving of noodles?? I will have to look it up later to find out. Part of the issue of not eating better is I still haven't made it to the grocery store. That will be my goal for tomorrow. I HATE grocery shopping, but I have to get over it and just go. I planned out my meals for the week yesterday and already had the hubby stop and get Jimmy Johns on the way home today. Ugh...I have to stop that! Not only is it not healthy, but we can't affor it either!

So tomorrow is a new day. I will wake up with a new attitude (well I think I will go to bed with one!) and make sure that it's a fresh start. I will get to the grocery store and I will get a walk in and I will get my homework done...not sure how I will accomplish all of it, but I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment