Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Biggest Loser 10

I am having another off day today, and I know it's because I am still sick. Plus it's a MOPS Tuesday which means I am privy to way to much yummy food and not nearly strong enough to just walk away from it yet. I did not eat as much there as I usually do, but I did indulge. Then at lunch I was just wanting sugar. I had some. Then I remembered there was a hot pocket type thing in the freezer, so heated that up. I realized it was almost 600 calories. I still decided to eat it...until I took two or three bites of it. It was disgusting. I was only eating it because, well I don't even really know why. I was exhausted. So I threw it in the trash after having only eaten a few bites. I usually eat things out of obligation. I hate wasting food. But I knew I didn't need it. I knew it was gross, not only in taste, but for my body. So in the trash it went and I took a short nap instead of eating more crap.

Note: Spoiler Alert...if you haven't seen tonights episode and don't want to know how it ends, don't read on!

Now on to the Biggest Loser. I don't know how many people watch the show. I have been watching the show for the last 3 seasons and I have to say that normally I really enjoy it. This season is really making me mad. It has gone from last season all about helping each other lose weight (which is the point of the show, right?) to this season and it's all about the game play. I am having a difficult time enjoying the show this season. I find myself yelling at the people on tv! I get so frustrated. This show used to encourage me and motivate me. Now all it does is make me mad. Is anyone finding that true this season??? I think that they need to screen the contestants better next season. They need to have people on there that actually want the help to lose weight, not to play the game the way they have. Lisa doesn't even want to be there anymore, and yet she is still there because she's not a threat. And Elizabeth? All she does is depend on everyone else to keep her there. They should have gone home. Although I must say that Bob was totally right on when he said that Aaron and Jesse had totally won it because they got it. Jesse was awesome in saying it is not the finale he looks forward to, it's the day after when he eats a healthy breakfast and goes for a jog. I need to remember that even though I am not in a "contest" it's about the every day of "getting it". I want to be the one that gets it. I want to make it stick.

1 comment:

  1. I have watched Biggest Loser every season since the first, and have been the biggest fan. I've blogged about my love of the show. But I'm HATING this season. In fact, I've pretty much given it up. I watch the first half, tweet a little with my #BL10 friends, then just never watch the end. Tells you how invested I am, right? I'll probably watch the finale because the transformations are my favorite part anyway. I'm thinking the show has jumped the shark. But I still LOVE Jillian :)

    ReplyDelete